Above all the following interview is of
Marcos Salon( Outlander)
1. What plays in your car ?
easy one, I have no car and i dont walk around with a music player. I prefer to get surprised when i go out and hear new stuff for the first time. It's way more exciting then playing your favourite tunes over and over again.
3. What is one subgenre you think doesn't get the attention it deserves?
the moment a subgenre gets the attention it deserves it's game over for quality because everybody jumps on that novelty and quality goes down. Let a subgenre be a subgenre. real music lovers will know where to look.
4. What is one track that never gets old for you no matter how many times you hear it?
goosebumps every time
5. As both a Dj/Producer , which side are you on : entertainment or educational ?
More and more educational. I love to help new talent and at the same time it keeps me up to date with what's going around.
6. Do you walk around humming melodies?
Not very often, i am a horrible singer/hummer
7. Your message to Report2Dancefloor Radio ( including your plans ahead )
Thanks for all the positive feedback, happy faces is my main goal. Joining livesets together with Olivier Abbeloos from T99, that could give some fireworks on the dancefloor.
October is the month that keeps his agenda very busy indeed and Report2Dancefloor highly recommends as not- to- be- missed anywhere around you, their gigs are original, so deffinitely get yourself a place if you spot a date in your country.
R E P O R T 2 D A N C E F L O O R