Exclusively on Report2Dancefloor Radio.
1. What plays in your car?
Lots of DNB, Trance & Techno. Of course plenty of old skool!!
2. How did it all start for you?
It started back in 1989 when we were playing around on an old Amgia
making music we thought was good! We (Me and Richard) sent our first
demo out on tape to Warp Records. We didn’t make the grade lol. Soon
after we dropped a demo off to our local record shop called Just Grooves
and our friend who worked there told the shop to sign the track. This was
our first release on Reinforced Records, Séance & Atheama.
3. What is one subgenre you think doesn't get the attention it deserves?
I don’t I think the all get their air time. There is so much access to music
these days that any genre or subgenre has an audience
4. What is one track that never gets old for you no matter how many times you
Sweet Passion, Stunna, Smote and Submorphics
5. As both a DJ/Producer, which side are you on: entertainment or educational?
Both I love to DJ and have fun putting on a show but I also like to push
others in anyway I can. Im lucky to have seen plenty of people grow in the
I ran a site called back2you with Rhay Paul were we gave remixes out for
people to try and become an official remixer of the said artist. We had
Goldie, Blame, Dizzy Rascal and many others. Some of the winners have
gone on to big things. Like DJ Loko who now works for Ram, Saxxon who
is just everywhere right now. Not only did they win they also got advice.
6. Do you walk around humming melodies?
7. Your message to Report2Dancefloor Radio (including ahead plans)
This year is our 30th anniversary and Im planning on a special album
release, around autumn. BIG UP all at the station and much respect.